Charity Capistrano, a Senior Employee Relations Manager with MedPro International, is an 18-year veteran of the healthcare industry. She joined MedPro in 2014 for the positive company culture and vibrant workforce and considers MedPro her second family. She loves touching peoples’ lives and being part of their journey to success. Charity was born and raised in the Philippines. She graduated from the University of the Philippines –Diliman in Quezon City before coming to the U.S. in 2008. She enjoys spending time with her husband and two children, bowling, playing arcade games, and going to indoor and outdoor playgrounds, museums, and parks. She loves collecting owls (accessories, home décor, office supplies, and others). Two fun facts about Charity, she loves ketchup, and the Christmas season is her favorite time of year.
Rapid Fire (Short Answers)
- What is the best advice you’ve ever gotten? “After the Storm, the Sun Will Shine Again.” No storm lasts forever. Life is full of ups and downs. When you are on your lows and experiencing a storm, choose to look for the blessings. Trust God during the storms of your life and have hope in the rainbow.
- Which would you choose if you could star in a movie or TV series? Any family-oriented movie, family adventure, or Christmas movie since I love Christmas and watch Christmas movies all year long.
- What’s your go-to dance move? The easy step-clap dance move
- Favorite weekend activity? Watching a movie, going to the park or the beach with family
- Favorite kitchen appliance? Microwave & coffee maker
Lightning Round (Pick One)
- New York, New York, or Denver, Colorado? Denver, CO.
- Early bird or night owl? Night owl
- High-rise or cozy cottage? Cozy cottage
- Shower or bath? Shower
- Slippers, sneakers, or heels? Slippers
- Coffee, tea, or smoothie? Coffee
- Road trip or all-inclusive cruise? Road trip
- Drama, comedy, or sci-fi? Horror
- A listener or a talker? Listener
- Thin crust, stuffed crust, or deep-dish pizza? Thin crust